Below is a set of concepts, according to which catalogue has been developed. From all of the rules, there are exceptions - in the catalogue as well.
- Brewery. This is a plant that produces beer in the brewing process. Each brewery pours beer into bottles and close them with their caps.
- Bottling plant. This is the plant that does not produce beer. The bottler buys contracted production of beer from different breweries, sells under its own brand and closes their own caps.
- Model. It is the overprint on the capsule ordered by the brewery or bottling plant.
- Variety. It happens that at a certain stage of production some differences in print develop - these are the variety. Variations, however, are not treated as separate models because they were not ordered by the brewery and bottling plant. Variations are not placed in the catalogue because you can find infinite quantity of them. The varieties include shades of paint, thickness of the individual elements of printing, and the like.
- Trial. This is a cap, which was ordered by the brewery or bottling plant, but for various reasons, leaving beer bottles brewery or bottling plants were not closed by them.
- Signature. It is a logo of a plant producing caps placed on the "teeth" of a cap. The same caps with different signatures are treated as different patterns.
- Brand. Which is simply the market name of beer produced at the brewery. Brand is not linked to the brewery on a permanent basis. A few beer brewers can produce a single brand. When the two brewers use single design cap for closing one brand of beer, the pattern is assigned to only one brewery.
- "Niedodruk". Not finished cap, which somehow found himself outside the factory packaging. It often happens that because of someone's negligence not finished caps are set up on the bottle. They are not considered as separate models and they are not also in this catalogue.
We want your visit on this page was fruitful and enjoyable. However, to avoid confusion, please read the following text.
- Everyone collects what he wants. Do not treat this catalogue as oracle directory, which requires you to collect caps exactly what is provided here. Catalogue has been produced to show the variety of caps, which were established on beer produced in Poland (with a few exceptions).
- Product is not perfect. The catalogue may contain errors. In the catalogue may not be placed all caps designs that actually were on the bottles.
- You do not have to agree with what has been presented in the catalogue.